View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 09:37 PM   #1
niagara94
Enthusiast
niagara94 began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro
Exclamation Adding Recently Added Kindle Books to Calibre

I'm confused - I was trying to add my most recently added Kindle books to Calibre (I just recopied the directory from my tablet to a folder on my hard drive and then selected "Add books from directory including subs, multiple books per directory, each book file a different book") and most of my new books don't show up. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I would add them individually but the thing is I don't know how to pick out the correct ones as the names of the files are alpha numeric and when I look at the directory of the books that are on my tablet I can get it to show the date modified but there seems to be no connection to the date modified and which books are the recent ones. I've tried adding books here and there from my collection but the problem is I have around 1,500 books so it's really hard to pick through and find what is new. That's why I just recopied the Kindle directory from my tablet to my computer. I was puzzled when the new ones didn't show up. Any help would be *greatly* appreciated! Thanks!
niagara94 is offline   Reply With Quote