View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 07:08 AM   #67
Iphinome
Paladin of Eris
Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
To be truthful, I prefer left justified. But, it really does not matter when I am reading a book. I am not conscious of anything on the page. I do not see the text. I am inside my head watching a movie on my virtual theater screen (brain).
Apache
The problem is bad formatting can pull some of us out of that immersion. For me loose lines do it. The words are too far apart, the kerning, if poor enough, makes letters too far apart as well. A ragged right side doesn't do that to me.
Iphinome is offline   Reply With Quote