View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 03:54 PM   #28
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I do the opposite...I use epub split to divide anthologies and omnibuses. One time I did put some things together, but generally I like my files smaller. Using the plugboards, I always know what number in a series something is. I don't usually use cover view, because I want to see the series name and #.
I use the cover view. I can long press on a book and see the series info. I also split all my bundles. I just split 4 box sets for 16 books with the plugin that took less than an hour to do. I love that plugin!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote