View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 09:22 PM   #22076
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I have a few things to do that should take me under an hour. So of course this is the time for my phone to ring off the hook, the baby to decide not to sleep, and someone who I love dearly who is in a total shit spot in his life to call and recite the same list of life grievances for the thousandth time. So what should have been done by 7 hasn't even been started.

I am going to scream.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote