View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 01:03 PM   #11
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre 1, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle, Kobo Libre Colour
The Fire HD is great, and you can run third party apps without rooting. I have the ADW launcher on mine. Great for when I am sick of the Carousel. (Which is usually). Using the browser, I went to 1mobile.com and downloaded the app to the Fire. That is where I usually go when I am looking for an app not available in the Amazon appstore. There are even some paid google apps that you can get to run on the Fire. I have 2 on mine, which I transferred via dropbox and installed with ES File explorer.

Google+ may not work....I can get gmail via the built in email app on the Fire. However when I loaded Chrome onto the Fire, I wasn't apple to log in to my Google Account. Could be user error. I just deleted it, I have Dolphin anyway.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote