View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 12:29 AM   #10
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Yes. it matters to me a lot. I wouldn't read a boring book just because it was well formatted, but my enjoyment of some books has been much reduced because the the formatting or number typos or both was poor. Perhaps I'm a little obsessional.

Anyway, I'm learning how to make ePub books by hand so I can get them formatted the way I want them.

Regards, Alex

Last edited by AlexBell; 04-27-2010 at 12:29 AM. Reason: to correct a typo
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote