View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 04:56 PM   #14
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerLock View Post
I didn't read the original post, but under the FAQ for Adobe, I recall that it said something about calling customer support if you go over the limit of registering 6 computers. I think if it's a legitimate reason you have more than 6 registered computers, they can go ahead and let you register more or deregister your old activations to create room. Just a guess though.

Let us know how it turns out since I'm curious about what happens after I register more than 6 computers. Since the adobe account is universal, I can see myself using up all 6 activation in my life time with new computer purchases and/or formats of current computers.
You can also de-register, which you should do if you sell a reader or computer or move to a new computer etc.

You need to manage that Adobe account as things change and that is truly a PITA!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote