View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 02:35 PM   #16
Iskariot
Zealot
Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950 Daily Edition, Kobo Aura HD
I just bought an Onyx Boox Firefly after waiting several months for at least an announcement by Sony. Nothing came, so I switched.

I still would buy a Sony with front light. I miss their superb selection of build in, hassle free dictionaries.
I would be forever grateful if they just would release an updated PRS-950 with frontlight, faster processor and more internal storage.
I want my build in stylus back and that beautiful aluminum finish and the 7"screen.
To me the PRS-950 is the most beautiful reader I have come across. Sony should stop trying to compete with cheap plastic models, or at least release a nice aluminum luxury model. I am willing to pay extra for that.

And just now, after comparing the software of the Sony readers with the Onyx and Kobo I have come to realize how good Sony's reader software is. It really stands out from the crowd.

Last edited by Iskariot; 03-27-2013 at 02:40 PM.
Iskariot is offline   Reply With Quote