View Single Post
Old 09-21-2005, 08:58 PM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Ever since Google became a public company, it's all about money. Sure it looks like an altruistic deed to scan every book on this planet and to make the scans (or snippets of them) available to everyone who's interested, but at the end what Google is striving for is to make their shareholders happy. The easiest solution for Google would be to have a silent agreement with the Authors Guild (and everyone else who sees a right to participate in the money milking) to have them financially participate from the success of this project.

PS: Don't get me wrong I am a huge fan of Google Print! I just wanted to point out the problem which may arise when dealing with a publicly traded company.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote