View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 11:05 AM   #3
MMHaven
MMHaven is at one with the great books of the world.MMHaven is at one with the great books of the world.MMHaven is at one with the great books of the world.MMHaven is at one with the great books of the world.MMHaven is at one with the great books of the world.MMHaven is at one with the great books of the world.MMHaven is at one with the great books of the world.MMHaven is at one with the great books of the world.MMHaven is at one with the great books of the world.MMHaven is at one with the great books of the world.MMHaven is at one with the great books of the world.

Device: Kindle Touch
Yeah, I had fun with this book last year, but didn't really get anything concrete out of it. I think my brain is resisting the process of using only tarot to come up with ideas; I would rather have some beginning ideas and then flesh them out with tarot.

The best tarot method for me is to use a deck with lots of detail and people doing things on the cards, rather than sitting there, and then forget about the associated tarot meanings. Just look for inspiration in the pictures and ask myself how what I see relates to my character or conflict, etc.
MMHaven is offline   Reply With Quote