View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 04:02 PM   #8
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post

The only thing I can add is that I wish the turn buttons were more like on the K2. I find that often if I lay the K3 down for a minute, when I pick it back up, I'm always hitting one of them. I suppose I'll just have to learn to pick it up differently.

Just hit the little slider switch really quickly to put it to sleep, and you don't have to worry about how you pick it up.

Milli-second to do and undo......
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote