View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 07:43 PM   #16
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
The double books are both places. I show hidden files. I won't worry about it.

I have an older Kindle 3 I think, they call it Wi-Fi on Amazon. Not sure how to get books there other than plugging it in. My hubby has that one now. Not sure how you do anything else with it, it doesn't really have much capability does it? Since he reads slow and lightly (not like me) I put enough books on it for a while

I did use Dropbox to put on another computer to access so at least I have learned that much. I am not as techy as some here. But I am learning

Thanks.
Okay I understand now, that's a bug in the Moon. What I do is remove both books and re-import them.

The k2 had even less features than the k3, so what I can do on my device I'm sure you can do as well.

The hard part really is setting up the PC and that is not so hard. If your PC is connected to your modem them you just turn in the web server from calibre. If your behind a firewall it's a little harder.

On your k3 you use the browser and point it to

Http://xxx. Xxx. Xxx. Xxx:8080

Replace the xxx with your I address
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote