View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 08:07 AM   #3
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I thought that you either had, or were in the process of, buying an iLiad, Nate?

The book looks fine on the iLiad, BTW. Font doesn't matter on Mobi books - it's set by the viewer rather than by the book.
I held off because of the supply shortage, and then I was trying to get info on the V3 with Wacom & Wifi. I also lack any time to read at the moment, so the Iliad would likely just sit there for a few weeks.

Since this one looks okay, I will put up the rest this weekend. BTW, wasn't there a thread here that had some suggestions on formatting for the Iliad?
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote