View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 04:30 PM   #7
Pomtroll
Guru
Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, Sony T1, Kindle Touch, Kindle PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by VicLavigne View Post
Calibre recognizes my T1 just fine, maybe you need an update?

Vic
Sorry about the hijack

Oh yeah the update. I did the update & suddenly my old calibre was gone with all the books I had on it. Lucky it recognized my Sony 350 & I could re-download them. When I get home this evening I'm going to search further to see if I can find the old calibre on my computer somewhere. I do have all my books in a download folder on my computer.

I just wish I was more savvy with calibre & the computer. I just use it for boards & e-mail & downloading books.

EDIT Got it figured out. Had no trouble with my PC at work but for some reason was having trouble with my Mac. Phew!!!

Last edited by Pomtroll; 01-03-2012 at 07:49 PM.
Pomtroll is offline   Reply With Quote