View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 09:50 PM   #28
aagstn
Evangelist
aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, iPad mini 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuBiB View Post
btw, i submitted my video last week and 3 days later got a case! very cool case too! kudos to them on the design. apparently they have over 50 submissions now from what i heard and if you havent made a video yet ---- MAKE IT!!! --- YOU GET A FREE CASE!!!! lol
I was impressed that they shipped the free case so quickly and by air mail. Very nice case. I sometimes put mine in my cargo pocket so extra screen protection is nice.
aagstn is offline   Reply With Quote