View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 04:22 PM   #25
LuBiB
Banned
LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook, iPhone, JETBOOK COLOR!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJHARKAVY View Post
No. I was on the subway, and I had not gotten around to doing a vid.

And I thought about the best part of the JBL, which was that I have a whole library at my fingertips. I had just finished one book and had a host of choices. So I did the vid while sitting on the train.
very nice vid. i should have thought of that but you beat me to it!

i actually take the train every morning/night and read my jetBook LITE on the way.

its true about the pocket-ability (if thats a word lol). its such a great size and works so well for those on the go.

btw, i submitted my video last week and 3 days later got a case! very cool case too! kudos to them on the design. apparently they have over 50 submissions now from what i heard and if you havent made a video yet ---- MAKE IT!!! --- YOU GET A FREE CASE!!!! lol
LuBiB is offline   Reply With Quote