View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 03:27 AM   #145
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peverel View Post
Actually, it is truely excellent - stunning cast on the original recording with Richard Burton as the Narrator/Journalist. Amazing soundtrack. I still have the original double album on vinyl withe the book of special commisioned illustrations and paintings. I thought everyone had heard Richard Burtons opening line...... "No-one would have believed........" - awesome stuff.
I only have the double CD, also with a booklet full of illustrations and paintings. And! We'll be getting the DVD that will be created at the show itself. (and first row seats FTW!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peverel View Post
Opps sorry hijacked the thread a bit there.........
It's no hijack... It's my valid reason why I won't be able to come tomorrow
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote