View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 04:15 PM   #18
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Jeff, although the desire to create as many formats as you can is laudable, I don't think you have to go that far! When I started e-publishing, I narrowed down the number of formats that the majority of users seem to prefer to a half-dozen. Since then, I now release my e-books as RTF (which most people can readily use to convert to the format of their choice), as well as 4 other popular formats. And I am also working on releasing books in the ePub format (possibly to replace the RTF format, as it will also allow conversion to other formats).

So I'd say choose a few popular formats, plus a format that others can use to convert to their preferred format. That'll keep you from knocking yourself out with each new book!
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote