View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 09:18 AM   #9
din155
Guru
din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Win 10 thinkpad 8in
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
This too. I'd swap replaceable battery for fully waterproof. I'm thinking of completely waterproof. Charging by induction, connection via wireless and bluetooth, touch screen, and all electronics encased in some thermally conductive but electrically insulating moulded plastic/rubber compound, leaving no air gaps inside the reader. Would obviously also need to have the non-glass substrate display.

In short, a reader than can't be damaged by dropping or by damp. A better-than-paper book replacement.
Make it with front lit 5 inch screen and you have my money. Offcourse, you can get more money if you let me make calls and listen to my podcats but that will be asking for...well lets say too much
din155 is offline   Reply With Quote