Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 10:15 AM   #298
Sharkus
Evangelist
Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Original, WiFi, Touch, Aura, Aura H20, MiniGloHD ;) iOS app
On the subject of firmware / desktop versions, I would suspect the 2.5 update that rolled out last week was to prepare things for Aura ahead of launch.

I am fairly sure the codebase between Touch, mini, Glo, and Aura is shared. It is possible there are a couple of changes for Aura, but I could not really say (as I don't actually know)

For interested, the version from a friend's Aura is: "2.5.0 (005513d0d1, 4/9/13)"

Last edited by Sharkus; 04-22-2013 at 10:29 AM.
Sharkus is offline   Reply With Quote