Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 04:17 AM   #288
MorganM
Fanatic
MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2o
My Kobo Touch is on the way out I'm hanging to buy a new ereader and I love Kobo. I can easily buy a Kobo Glo now or should I possibly hold out for the Aura here in Aus? I'm not really a tech person so the HD part is neither here or there for me.

I mean my mobile phone died the other week and I have been dragging myself around town looking for a basic phone that just rings, txt and takes a pic. I'm not interested in owning a *smart* phone.
MorganM is offline   Reply With Quote