View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 10:05 PM   #143
blue_skies
Evangelist
blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue T62+; Boyue Mimas; and my old Kindle Keyboard
I used to use EreaderIQ, checking it most days. It was invaluable for me because it allowed me to specify the number of reviews, number of stars, and specific categories of free books in which I was interested. It saved me a ton of time and I'm very annoyed that the service is no longer available. I never minded if the owners of the site received an occasional small percent of my purchases. They were saving me a lot of time.

I'm very frustrated with Amazon. It doesn't seem fair to target ebook freebies like they are. I think I will stop making paid purchases from Amazon for a while. I like to protest with my pocketbook.
blue_skies is offline   Reply With Quote