View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 12:38 AM   #15519
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
What a treat that was! Beautifully brilliant. Many of his passages were especially moving. Steinbeck can say so much in few words. There were moments of sadness, drama, humor and mystery. However, I enjoyed Of Mice and Men better but I'd still rate rate Cannery Row an A [5 stars].

Unsure of my next read but will probably be a sci-fi from the library.
I just took in a bag of paperbacks to the used book store and planned to pick up pback copies of Cannery Row and Tortilla Flat, plus Tyrannosaur Canyon by Douglas Preston. The only one they had was the Preston book.

Of Mice and Men and The Red Pony are among my favorites by Steinbeck.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote