View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 07:47 AM   #23
Koboyashi
Zealot
Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by TongueTied View Post
The all white Touch (pearl white) was definitely the best colour. My original was white and I didn't realize how good it was until I got an RMA black one. Now I have visible finger marks all over the bezel
I've used an unusual procedure but it works for me. I own a black Glo, and frustrated by these annoying fingerprints I've decided to take the bull by the horns: with my fingers 'oiled' on the forehead (never on the nose!!) I rubbed the bezel until fully covered.
Now I can touch the bezel without leaving remarkable fingerprints. Some that still become visible I can blur easily.
There's a slight reflection added, but it's not interfering my daily reading. If you don't like the result, just wipe the bezel with a Kleenex.
Koboyashi is offline   Reply With Quote