View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 01:30 PM   #994
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
I can help speed it up some, possibly a lot, with some simple internal optimizations. I will investigate.
Attached is a version that precompiles all the replace_metadata regexps. It should be faster when using lots of replace_metadata lines. Let me know if it helps any.

UPDATE(Nov5): attachment removed--there's a newer test version with this change farther down the thread. That version will also be removed after the next release.

Last edited by JimmXinu; 11-05-2012 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Remove obsolete beta versions