View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 08:39 PM   #6
tmf2
Zealot
tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by techiegirl View Post
I agree. I've had 6 Paperwhites (3 wifi, 3 3G) and not one is perfect. They all have various degrees of blotchiness, shadows, and tints. It just depends on how perfect you want the device to be and whether you're willing to live with the imperfection.
My second replacement is on the way all of mine have had coloration problems
pink/green/grey. If this ones not a clean screen its also going back but this time for a refund. If they released a firmware update for the fonts making them
darker or bolder and tweaked the sizes some I could probably live with light coloration, but the coloration decreases the contrast so bad and when trying to increase contrast with the light it just washes out the fonts making them look light grey creating eye strain.
tmf2 is offline   Reply With Quote