View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 03:15 PM   #356
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post

Anyone have the new Fire HD 7"? Did they ever add two-page landscape mode? I know they added this to the Kindle for Android app, but in the past the Kindle for Android and Kindle for iPad apps were better than the native app on the old Fire.
I don't think so not yet the main new features are X-ray and immersion reading. I am getting one next month. I am told though the screen is worth the upgrade. It's so crisp and clear for reading.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote