View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 05:58 PM   #8
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by haridasi View Post
In norway the consumer warranty is 3 - 5 years, and it's part of our constitution. Recently there was a verdict stating that mobile phones have 5 years warranty no matter what the company itself said. It depends on the laws in the country.
Possibly, but then Norway is one country that apparently voids all contacts between a buyer and a seller. Which means, if I were a manufacturer of a product ... even if it was a great product .... I don't know that I would want to sell it in Norway, knowing that I would have to take all the contract terms as set by the Norwegian government.

And .... maybe you've hit on the reason that Amazon is not selling the Kindle outside of the United States. I mean .... who would want to take on that kind of nightmare??
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote