View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 03:23 AM   #34
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by injapan View Post
and also very little RAM. Compared to my new Ipad, its so so slow
So true. The iPhone 4 which features the same Apple A4 processor as the 4th gen iPod Touch is noticeable faster and more responsive. 256MB just isn't enough RAM given the iPod Touch's screen resolution.

The new iPad could stand an increase in RAM and a faster CPU, too. I've been getting more app crashes with the new iPad compared to the iPad 2. In terms of general performance and UI responsiveness (gaming not included), I'd rank the current iOS devices as follows:
  1. iPhone 4S
  2. iPad 2, iPhone 4
  3. iPad (2012)
  4. iPhone 3GS
  5. iPod Touch 4th Gen
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote