View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 10:30 PM   #38
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by luismonkey View Post
Why didn't you try to root the KFire like the nook to get those extra features. I have a friend working on rooting the KFire too see if he can get ICS on there. Just for fun.
Well to be honest I never rooted the nook for fun. At the time I didn't have a tablet and my wife gifted me the nook as well. I didn't want to hurt her feelings so I rooted and kept the nook. The Kindle was a repeat of the year previous but this time I had a tablet.

A the moment I want a real tablet experience for businesses reason and am not interested in tinkering.

Don't get me wrong the ROM devs are awesome and do some great work but their efforts are charitable, sometime its good to have company accountable.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote