View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 05:37 PM   #32
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieBird View Post
Are you referring to the Asus MeMO ME370T? I really am wanting a 7" device but feel I may be missing some deals waiting for this thing to show up.

I've not been able to find anything new. Has anyone else?
Yes that's the one I'm referring to. I'm a bit skeptical it will come out at the $250 price point but who knows.

No there is nothing else rumor/announced on the horizon. There is only the rumor that Google will come out with a Nexus 7" tablet that will cost anywhere from $150-$200 and will have similar specs to the KFire.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote