View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 12:16 PM   #12869
maianhvk
whimsical
maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: current: PPW 4. brick: K3 & Voyage.
@ The Terminator: no, I guess the real reason why I stopped loving it is that I grew out of it. See, a 12-year-old kid is idealistic. But a 20-year-old one is less so, however immature (s)he is. So... a sweet revenge is what I always want, but at the same time I know it's too good to be true. And the story just gets more and more absurd everytime I read it. There's an almost the same story (The Gadfly by Ethel Lilian Voynich) and I can't help comparing the two: Gadfly is "more" extreme, it's "truer".

But... I still have feelings for the Count of MC. It's hard to just stop loving something you loved when you were a kid, right?
maianhvk is offline   Reply With Quote