View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 11:37 AM   #12867
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by maianhvk View Post
I read the unabridged version too, although the translation because I was 12 or so at that time. And I loved it. I did some rereads immediately, stilll loved it. And then after some years, I read it again, and did not love it as much as the first time. And the last time I read it, last year maybe, I couldn't finish.

How many times have you read it?
So far I've only read it once, but after I finish Les Miserables maybe I'll read it again.

I guess it could be a bit boring the second time around with some of the parts being a little slow if you already know what happens, is that why you didn't like it? Or did you just stop liking the book?
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote