View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 11:30 AM   #12866
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool The James Potter Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
I completed my re-read of The Girl on the Dock and James Potter and the Vault of Destinies. When I completed them I then read the 47 page PDF (I made a MOBI out of it and put it in my Kindle) of James Potter and the Morrigan Web. It was released on G.Norman Lippert's blog and includes a letter to the readers explaining that this is what he's written so far and that he's decided to postpone the completion of the project for now and that it's incomplete and unedited. It gets a WOWZERS (Inspector Gadget's terminology) from me. Now on to these three in no particular order. A Perfect Blood by Kim Harrison, The Beekeeper's Apprentice by Laurie R. King, and Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz.
If anyone is interested in G. Norman Lippert's James Potter and the Morrigan Web's status (he's back to writing it again) check out todays post on his blog on Goodreads.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote