View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 12:36 AM   #12860
maianhvk
whimsical
maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: current: PPW 4. brick: K3 & Voyage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Terminator View Post
What version did you read? I read the non-abridged version and loved it, granted the begging was a little slow. But all the sub plots coming together was awesome.
I read the unabridged version too, although the translation because I was 12 or so at that time. And I loved it. I did some rereads immediately, stilll loved it. And then after some years, I read it again, and did not love it as much as the first time. And the last time I read it, last year maybe, I couldn't finish.

How many times have you read it?
maianhvk is offline   Reply With Quote