View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 01:54 PM   #5
readabit
Enthusiast
readabit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.readabit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.readabit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.readabit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.readabit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.readabit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.readabit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.readabit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.readabit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.readabit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.readabit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S3, NOOK Color.
Quote:
Originally Posted by taustin View Post
Aside from the few seconds it takes to reconnect, yeah, the automatica reconnect should work fine.

There are some issues with specific access points. The one I've had personal experience with is here at work, with a Cisco WAP 200, which has never worked right. However, I've just discovered that as of the latest update 1.4.2, it suddenly does. So perhaps they've finally ironed out some bugs.
Great, thank you! I'm feeling encouraged by this info. It is good to hear that you've even experienced an improvement with a recent NOOK Color update.

At the moment I'm considering getting a Cisco E1200 (or possible E1500) Wireless-N Router, so good to hear you are able to connect to a Cisco device (though I realize there can be a lot of variation across devices even from the same brand).

Thanks again!
readabit is offline   Reply With Quote