View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 10:27 PM   #3
readabit
Enthusiast
readabit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.readabit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.readabit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.readabit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.readabit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.readabit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.readabit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.readabit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.readabit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.readabit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.readabit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S3, NOOK Color.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
When I had a Nook Color it would automatically reconnect almost immediately upon waking (say 10-15 seconds), but I have read of folks having problems getting theirs to reconnect without doing it manually. This is true of any Android device I've used (the quick reconnect/some having problems) and I would guess it has to do with problems with specific routers or settings as I've never had a problem either at home or at work (both WPA2).
Thank you! That is helpful and encouraging. If you are comfortable doing so I'd be interesting in knowing what routers/APs you are/were connecting to successfully as I haven't made that purchase yet either and I can at least take your info into account as I research those devices.

Thanks again!
readabit is offline   Reply With Quote