View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 05:25 PM   #5
LauraPony
Zealot
LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by msxman View Post
Using usb to transfer anything deleting my books causing me to spend 20 minutes to re-import my library and losing my bookmarks is pissing me off.
Try using dropbox. I haven't used my USB since installing a file manager on the Vox. Since then I put everything on dropbox (books and apps) and then access them through the Vox that way.
LauraPony is offline   Reply With Quote