View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 06:38 PM   #60
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Now awaiting PM from banjobama... I've got the Baen page open and ready to go. Think I will PM too, just in case bb isnt on at the moment.

edit: PM sent to banjobama. I cannot complete my order until I have the email address I need. I wonder if this is why the chain got broken before (impatience?). The checkout process requires the email address for the gift certificate before completion...

Might be a good idea for future people to a) alert interest and b) send email to the individual ahead of you in the line, right away... but only after you are sure you'll be next.

[edit#2] OK all done. Who's going to be sending an email address to banjobama?

Last edited by kyteflyer; 01-20-2012 at 06:54 PM. Reason: additional info
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote