View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 06:53 PM   #55
capenova
capenova 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.capenova 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.capenova 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.capenova 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.capenova 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.capenova 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.capenova 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.capenova 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.capenova 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.capenova 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.capenova 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by weedfreak View Post
All three should be very thankful to Baen for issuing a new coupon after rgtrys broke the chain. Meanwhile I am off for a stiff drink and a read.
Many, MANY thanks to weedfreak for going above and beyond to get this thread moving forward again. Enjoy that stiff drink and a good read - it's well deserved!

While we're at it, many thanks go out to Ajax for being generous enough to start this thread in the first place and to the others who kept paying it forward.

Finally, many thanks also go to camiller for being so patient in waiting for this chain to go forward, for testing out the new code and for using it so quickly! I, for one, am very grateful Baen issued another coupon to keep this going.

I now have my gift code from camiller and am awaiting a PM from kyteflyer for their email address to keep the chain going.

Last edited by capenova; 01-19-2012 at 07:46 PM.
capenova is offline   Reply With Quote