View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 01:48 PM   #63
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkupan View Post
You can log into the USB-Serial port and poke around. You better know what you are doing though.
To switch to recovery mode you can use "ebook_msc name "PRS-T1" um recovery"
Yes, it's just it case I screw up and *need* the revovery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by porkupan View Post
What happens when you run the SuperUser app?
App start, but no "app have asked for root privilege" message. And noting in the lists.
Edit : i connected via adb, there , i'm root...

re-edit :
still no luck with installing mantano. There is obviously something very wrong with app2Sd / asec folder. Can anyone confirm ?

Last edited by EowynCarter; 10-25-2011 at 03:29 PM.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote