View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 05:12 PM   #44
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublezed View Post
Also if IBS told that upgrade will come, there is no tack of firmware download on their site. Furthermore they sell ONLY the PB603 and as i can understand you got the 903 with a larger display so the driver in the firmware could be different. The only is to wait or contact pocketbook, via the @pocketbook_int twitter account they are much active.
ok, thanks - as for note taking, doublezed again many thanks, but nope, it definitely does not work for me: after perssing the "book" button the pop up menu gives me the following options: cancel, open, rename, edit text, delete, settings, minimise. But again, it could be an improvement of the 2.0.5, or it could be a feature in the January version of the 2.0.4 firmware, while I am still on the december 2.0.4. If anyone on the January version could double check, it would be very useful - at any rate once we know for sure I am going to edit the top message with doublezed and rkomar's note taking tips!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote