View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 08:58 AM   #12
ekztal
ekztal can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.ekztal can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.ekztal can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.ekztal can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.ekztal can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.ekztal can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.ekztal can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.ekztal can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.ekztal can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.ekztal can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.ekztal can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle 3 & 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kranu View Post
Regarding the morality:

You can't say something like 'I got it as a gift even though I don't like ads' anymore, because you can 'upgrade' your Kindle to non-special offers for a fee now. By doing this, you really are just stealing from Amazon.

I use Adblock Pro to block intrusive ads on websites. No way they're going to show a full page ad for the entire life of a device I own. The small silent ads like the ones in the forum are fine, just like the small banner ad at the bottom of my Kindle's homescreen is fine. (however, once I hear a flash ad make any noise, or flash like a strobe light I disable them for the whole site)

I already download all my ebooks, applications, movies, & music via torrents so I guess I can't really say I'm very moral or ethical.