View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 09:28 PM   #3
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
I'm looking forward to it!

Thanks for the great program. I just sent you a donation for rescuing my new Sony ereader from being returned. The Sony software is totally unusable, constantly crashes and randomly removes all the books from the reader.

You even let me create my own collections! Perfect. That was one of the many reasons I never liked my Kindle, since I couldn't separate out my books. Well, that and the fact that books I bought from amazon weren't really mine, since I couldn't read them anywhere except on my Kindle.

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote