View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 10:06 PM   #10
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by blizeH View Post
Many thanks Peter, does that just rename the title so it fits nicely on the Kobo though? (in which case that is awesome by the way, thank you, and I will need it once my girlfriends Kobo Touch arrives!) but this is with he series in general, for example when you click on a book and it says "Book I of Discworld"
The example I gave takes the 1st letter of each word in the series name, so when the book gets sent to the Kobo (and ONLY then) it will be renamed to something like "HP - 01 - Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone".

Calibre will still show the book as "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone", book 1 in the series "Harry Potter".

So when then Touch does a sort by Title, all books in the series will be displayed in sequence.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote