View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 08:06 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by blizeH View Post
Hi,

I've just installed Calibre for preparation of getting my girlfriend a Kobo Touch, and so far am blown away by this software, has an almost similar feel to iTunes and overall I'm very impressed.

I've managed to correctly organise a few series, but the Discworld one is causing me issues, you can see the order here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discworld#Bibliography

But with all of the books correctly identified in terms of titles, covers etc, it is putting them in the following order:

1) Unseen Academicals
2) Going Postal
3) Thud!
etc...

I know I'm doing something wrong, and would be very grateful for any tips on how to get everything ordered correctly

Thank you!
They will auto number in the order added to the series (name) unless you get the number as part of the 'Get Metadata'. Note: that is not the most reliable/consistent (name and/or number)

If you know the numbers, use the Outstanding 'Manage Series' plugin to make things orderly
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote