View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 01:36 AM   #1
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Calibre and Dropbox question

I have a new computer, and backed up my Library to an external drive.

I then copied that library back to the new system in the folder in which dropbox would be installed.

I noticed when I opened Calibre that somehow over 100 books did not show up...after looking at the files, they just weren't copied over!

BUT, in my Dropbox account, the books are there...my question is will my dropbox sync with my PC and download the books to my PC that are not there? And then should I just delete the old Library and create a new one, and add the folders again? I've got about 1000 in my library and trying to get the easiest route possible.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote