View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 07:37 AM   #30
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
I just wanted to say, remove it even if it's not legal if the DRM stops you from actually using the book.
Sorry, Sweetpea, no offence meant. It just gets me going when I read comments assuming that removing DRM is illegal and or that it is criminal to do so, and I seem to have over reacted.

I routinely remove DRM from all Mobipocket files before I install them on my Cybook.

Regards, Alex
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote