View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 04:00 PM   #12
ezzkmo
igloo appraiser
ezzkmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ezzkmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ezzkmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ezzkmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ezzkmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ezzkmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ezzkmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ezzkmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ezzkmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ezzkmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ezzkmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Kindle Keyboard
Just an update on indexing. Dunno if the speedier processor helps or not, but my PW2 indexed approx. 430 books in ~12 hours. Maybe 50 books downloaded from my Amazon cloud, and the rest from Calibre. Nothing hung up and it works like a charm! No major difference over my PW1, but the light is more uniform and the minor interface changes are a welcome addition. Kudos to Amazon for sticking with a solid machine and just choosing to tweak it and make it the best it can be.
ezzkmo is offline   Reply With Quote