View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 01:13 PM   #73
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
I use Paypal for some stuff. But I've had some issues with them in the past as well. All eventually got corrected, so I'm not knocking them. This is the first time in 7 years I've had an issue at Samhain and they handled it very quickly.

Kobo is the only one I have major issues with their customer service. But I am addicted to their coupon codes, so...
I not saying PayPal is best. CS is horrible I know, I was just saying it will show you the final amount you will be charge once you go their site but Brian says it's fixed so that is good news. Samhain has good support I had to contact them once to fix a download link so I don't have a problem buying from them when I can.

Kobo I have had to deal with many times. Ugh! Luckily it either resolved itself or they got back to me in a month or two.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote